Hydro dipping Training (Water Transfer Printing) is offered for a one day (free of charge) or two days tolerate to you.
If desired, you will have the opportunity to experience and learn the hydrographics custom processes from beginning part preparation to finish coating.
Some customers are already experienced in this area and prefer not to participate however, we do encourage our customers to take the time to learn the entire process. A complete, beginning to end training course requires two full days training.
We do everything possible to provide you with visual answers for issues which may occur within the water transfer process. Also for a minimum charge we offer a technician to help you in your facility to set up and develop advance skill in the technology.
With your hydrographics training package as an agent you will receive an ongoing consultation and free support that is always available 7 days / week.
When you purchase an manual or an automated hydrographics Dipping tank system, we provide installation support, training and ongoing assistance for your facility by our skilled technicians and authorised training personnel.
So why wait? Ask for our special Agent package contract deal today and get started!
Hydro Concepts Australia PTY LTD is the first and only company Certified Hydrographics Company in Australia since 2009.
Some of our training topics covered
- How to prep parts Sanding
- Body work (if needed)
- Working with different materials (Plastic, Metals, etc)
- Which primers to use on different materials
- How to effectively paint plastic parts
- Masking and back tapping
- When to use primers and primer sealers
- Base coats Differences between solvent based and water based systems
- Advantages of solvent based paints
- Advantages of water based paints
- Dipping How to dip correctly
- Hydrographics Activator methodology
- PVA film types overview
- Different ways to hydro dip the same parts
- How the speed is affected in dipping stretching
- How to make jigs for production runs
- Rinsing Washing hydro dipped parts
- Understanding of the correct water temperature.
- Touch up Different methods for putting the final touch on a part
- When to re-dip or just touch up
- Clear Coating best practices to achieve a smooth high gloss finish
- Wet sanding and Polishing/Buffing Correct ways to polish and buff parts
- Custom Dipping Tips and tricks to make your work
stand out even more (Advanced Course)
For more information on the prices and availability of this training package please contact our technical support today.