News and Latest Releases
Latest News & Announcements from our HCA Head Office
Feb, March 2017
New hydrographics exclusive design (The Grim Reaper) to be released.
- HCA new agency Location in WA at Herne Hill.
- 2017 hydrographics dipping tank receive new upgrades and released for Australia wide use
- Hydrographics Australia Melbourne Retail Head office receives a business name registration to trade.
November, Dec 2016
- New design (Australian made) Automatic dipping arm approvals
- New Australian flag design patterns release
- Approvals for a second hydrographics pattern design release
- New Agent setup at Point Cook Victoria
- 4 extra standard patterns release for the Australian stock
- New hydrographics location and showroom for HCA at Bayswater Melbourne VIC
- New Agent location in Wynnum QLD joining the team
- New Agent Location in Chipping Norton NSW joining the team
- New patterns release with 5 more new special packs released with 10 more additions in our Australian approved stock.
- Hydrographics basecoat paint colours release
- New hydrographics patterns release and approved for Australia
- NEW VICTORIAN agent sign up in Geelong
- NEW INTERNATIONAL agency sign up inTimor
- New manufactoring plan for all of our hydrographics products
- New and approved Australia Design dipping tanks for 2016 in production
- Extra products service release with our hydrographics service
- New Product line available “Shifting colours special effects” are now released for all to enjoy.
August – September, 2015
- Five new designs patterns approved for the Australian indusrty with 18 more to come as our team develops products to meet Australian standards
- Four more agents joining our team in QLD -Cairns Mackay,Toowoomba and in NSW in Jamberoo and Artarmon who will carry our products and provide retail work to their areas respectivly.
June – July, 2015
- New Patterrn under development for the Australian market release.
- Our retail Hydrigraphics section of the business has started, The business section will be focusing only on the Retail customers under the new domainhydrographics.com.au with another information and Support website under the domain watertransferprinting.com.au
March – April, 2015
- New Director and operator for the Hervey Bay QLD agent office.
- Chroming and hydrographics process and tests are finalised with products ready for the industry
January- February, 2015
- New design films release tested and approved for Australia increasing our stock availability by 10% from the previous year.
- New 2015 Design dipping tanks receiving major upgrades with full digital display and new floor and construction design.
- HCA HYDROGRAPHICS ACTIVATOR B2 is now being released in the Australian market after six months of testing.
November – December 2014
- Hydro Concepts Offices are continuing expending with another hydrographics office in Queensland, operating from Warwick, providing hydrographics retail services to the QLD State in land customers.
- 6 more new HCA exclusive film pattern designs developing and many more to come.
- HCA is now offering free pickup and delivery to all customers at Mornington Peninsula in Victoria
- Hydro Concepts Offices are continuing expending with another hydrographics office in Victoria, operating from Ballarat, providing hydrographics retail services to the VIC State country customers
September – October 2014
- Hydro Concepts Offices are continuing expending with another hydrographics office in New South Wales, operating from South Winsor, providing hydrographics retail services to the NSW State customers.
- Hydro Concepts Offices are continuing expending with our Second hydrographics office in South Australia , operating from Camden Park, providing hydrographics retail services to the SA State customers.
- Hydro Concepts Offices are continuing expending with our first hydrographics office in Darwin, operating from Stuart Park, providing hydrographics retail services to the NT State.
- Hydro Concepts Hydrographics Australia LOGO officially a Trade Mark, TM.
- HCA expending with Second international hydrographics office in New Zealand, operating from Christchurch providing hydrographics retail services to the local market.
July – August 2014
- Hydro Concepts Offices are continuing expending with our First ACT Agent office operating from Fyswick in Canberra, providing hydrographics retail services to the local area.
- Hydro Concepts Offices are continuing expending with another VICAgent office operating from Hampton Park, Dandenong and Bundoora, providing hydrographics retail services to the local area.
- HCA office is now testing for a new blend of Australian made activator part of our continuing product development for quality outcomes.
June 21, 2014
- Hydro Concepts Offices are Continuing to expending with another NSWAgent office starting in Lismore, providing hydrographics retail services to the local area.
- 3 more new carbon fiber films released in out Australia library including 1 more flames and 1 abstract design.
June 2, 2014
- Hydro Concepts Offices are expending with another QLD Agent office starting in Harvey Bay, providing hydrographics retail services to the local area.
- More 1-meter wide royalty and standard films are developed meeting Australia HCA standards and specifications
- New Version with small improvements have been approved for our hydro dipping tank machines
April 10, 2014
- HCA expending with another international office this time in New Caledonia, operating from Noumea providing hydrographics retail services to the local market.
- New release Films are released to the Australia see our patterns page for more information.
- Our Technical team are working on a new chemical of activator which will be safer to use.
April 3, 2014
A big thank you to all retail customers supporting us so far!!!
HCA is now offering a VIP Card to the loyal retail members exclusively to receive a $200 dollar’s worth of any products free every time your account has reached $1000 dollars. To register simply send us a request with your name and address and telephone number to email@example.com. All VIP cards will be posted with your first order! Don’t wait Join now its free !!!
March 22, 2014
- HCA expending with another international office this time in Vietnam providing hydrographics retail services to the local market.
- New Established HCA Agent for the state of NSW in the Newcastle area has been announced
- New Established HCA Agent for the state of NSW in the Tamworth area has been announced.
- New film patterns are introduced to the Australian market tested and approved in HCA LAB.
- Our small Dipping tanks are now sold with a major upgrade operating with two submersible pumps providing a stronger water circulation/filtration
March 10, 2014
- HCA has released a Professional Agents kit for hydrographics approved paint system using Valspar / Debber refinish products
- A new retail hydro dip kit introduced to the retail market using the same products available form our retail online store.
February 15, 2014
- New Established HCA Agent for the state of QLD in the Maryborough area.
- New Established HCA Agent for the state of Tasmania in the Launceston area
- New Established HCA Agent for the state of Victoria in the Wodonga / Albury area
- New Established HCA Agent for the state of South Australia in the Salisbury area
January 24, 2014
HCA can now provide all our prospect agents business finance assistance with the first steps in setting up shop with our technology Australia Wide.
January 11, 2014
- We are proud to announce our latest New Zealand Agent who will take on our product to the Island.
- CAN AM SPYDER (Trybike) project complete with a number of patterns from our film library used to achieve a brilliant finish to demo our work and products in the future.
- Our Australian made hydrographics Activator is now available for exporting around the world in a special flammable case for all of our international customers.
December 13, 2013
- New Established HCA Agent for the state of NSW in the Minto area
- New Established HCA Agent for the state of QLD in the Townsville area
- New Established HCA Agent for the State of Victoria in Traralgon country area.
- New Established HCA Agent for the state of NSW In Gol Gol also covering the country town of Mildura in VIC
- HCA is testing in our Lab a new paint manufacturer soon to be released
November 8, 2013
- Proudly announcing a new retail Online Retail Shop on our website ready for those customers who want to have a go in WTP technology. The products were developed under a careful consideration and requests received from our customers over our first 3 years of our operation in Australia.
- New Royalty WTP Camo Films release subject to in house dipping bookings only.
- New retail hydro dipKit packages and new prices release.
- New HCA Agent business setup for the state of Tasmania
June 30, 2013
Our latest semi Automatic and manual design dipping machine tanks are now released to the Australian market available in small, medium and large size configuration in a single phase or three-phase power. In addition, HCA semi auto dipping arms are now available as an accessory and can be installed on your existing tank. The dipping arms are air operated
April 27, 2013
Laser – Hologram films are now in development with our team. This is a special type of finish and we are proud to be the first one in Australia, developing and supporting this technology. More 3D hologram films to be released in 2013 – 2014.
November 13, 2012
Hydro Concepts Australia Washing machines are now available in two sizes.
Hydraulic large rinse washing machine
Mini rinse washing machine
July 11, 2012
HCA Mini Dipping water transfer Tank is now released for those small jobs around the house or business weighing only 40 kilos. The units is easily mobile to anywhere you want to take the job!! Special price for those starting up.
July 1, 2012
DIY Water Transfer Printing KIT is now available through our retail on line shop for those who want to have a go in the WTP Hydro technology. The Kit contains all the raw materials we use and can be applied and mixed when you need them just ad air and water.
The kit is designed to provide you with the flexibility to adopt and find your technique while you are having fun transferring our images to your product.
Don’t wait any longer have a go yourself today…!!
Please note: This is not an aerosol product in a can, our kit eliminating any mistakes with spraying the activator and making sure the product is tested before its National release, base paint and top coat supplied for a professional result every time.
June 6, 2012
Retail only Eshop is now available for our retail customer base to purchase directly the same professional products we use Australia wide. More here
May 25, 2012
* FILMS : 20 new films patterns across all categories have been released for the Australian market. Check out our new film pattern library for the full range. View our films here
* HCA Activator : HCA is also testing a new blend of Activator ready to be release middle of 2012 with many user friendly properties to assist with all the sensitive films from all around the world. Minimum orders available from 5 litters.
May 12, 2012
2012 design Water Transfer Dipping Machines (tank) are finalised for manufacturing. All tanks sizes are made to order on 240 V single or 3 phase power. Featuring a new automatic control panel and two heating elements including a new more powerful circulating pump. Contact our office today for a demo.
April 28, 2012
* WTP HYDRO PTY LTD is now born a new Authorised dealers supporting the needs of the Victorian state from their new premises in Moorabbin. We are welcoming the new team while they setup shop. We will release some of their work using our process and products in the coming months.
* New Activator release. HCA is now released a new version activator which can be used on more sensitive films. For more information, contact our technical team for an order Australia wide.
February 10, 2012
New film releases
December 19, 2011 Can Am Spyder Project
Stage 3 parts release using Carbon fiber Gold in most of the PP plastics available.
Our WTP process is now supported and tested by PPG Australia using waterborne Envirobase system. Our team will focus developing with PPG in Australia a special product range package for all of our customers which will include all base colours available for the WTP process and training package certified by PPG Australia.
New Patterns Introduced and tested in Australia
Directors of our company receive the initial induction and training in hydrographics products and technology .. Australian tests have started..